Sunday, January 20, 2013

Look @ that ONION!!!!


Why am I writing? I have kept a journal and in the latter years, I have written more. Some of my writing doesn't seem to come from me, but from a collective source.  I heard a famous musician say that the music is just out there and he picks it up. It’s not him but everyone. I attract what you would call random but synchronized moments in time, thoughts, lessons and reminders. I’m a bit of a mystic and seem to weave through different groups and sects liked and out of the spotlight. Why? Because I haven’t said too much. But now my mind needs to release and engage others. Through motherhood and pure necessity, I think it is time to share my daily encounters, cultural critiques, dreams, meditations and channeling. (Yes I said channeling  like your grandfather might send me a message for you from the other side). I might say an expletive from time to time, give you a home remedy, post a picture of a fly style or tell you a lesson from a child. It'll proly get weird on here and it will definitely be real because this is my experience. This is my reality; a reality that changes each day. I thank you in advance for partaking in this experience. Enjoy the many layers of this beautiful onion!


2 comments: